directed studiesTranscript Program
our program includes
Our Directed Studies Program provides a Fully Accredited high school transcript for students who do not attend classes on-site. We provide a consulting and evaluation service designed to assist high school students in mapping out a plan of study. This service can help ensure that all necessary high school course requirements are met for a Georgia accredited high school diploma, successful college admissions, and HOPE Scholarship eligibility. This service is appropriate for homeschoolers and students leaving the traditional educational path.
An accredited transcript is an educational “passport” of sorts for college applications. It is not necessary for college admission. However, an accredited transcript does help in the application process. It assists in translating academic programs into a language that any academic institution can understand.
- Initial planning/consultation meeting
- Yearly guidance counseling for courses and curriculum
- Dual enrollment assistance for qualifying high school students
- College application assistance
- Guidance for HOPE required “Rigor” courses
- HOPE eligibility 1st semester of freshman year of college, when additional academic qualifications are met. (Home school students who do not graduate under an accredited program must complete 30 hours of college credit before becoming HOPE eligible).
- Compass Prep Academy diploma
- Cap & Gown and participation in Compass Prep Academy Graduation ceremony (optional)
- Official transcripts mailed to college admissions offices
- Record keeping for a minimum of 7 years after graduation